Leftover Chicken Soup.
You can have Leftover Chicken Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Chicken Soup
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Celery, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Carrot, chopped.
- It’s 2 box of Chicken Broth(32oz).
- It’s 1/2 lb of Chicken, cooked.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Egg Noodles.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Cracked Pepper.
Leftover Chicken Soup instructions
- I used leftover chicken chicken from roasting a whole chicken the day before. You can also cut up chicken breasts and cook them up instead.
- Melt butter in large pot. Add garlic and cook for 30sec. Add the rest of veggies to pot. Cook for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionaly.
- Pour in chicken broth. Stir in chicken, noodles, and seasonings. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20min.
Going Green for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One of the strongest points of green living is to slow down and revel in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Most men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem right away. In reality, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body cannot work properly if it doesn’t get proper nutrition. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? The food products we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. Virtually all grocery stores these days sell organic foods. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. By eating these superfoods, your body will become healthier. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. Your daily diet have to contain at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Also, you have to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.