Creamy and Soft Tuna and Tofu Croquettes.
You can cook Creamy and Soft Tuna and Tofu Croquettes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy and Soft Tuna and Tofu Croquettes
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion worth Finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 can of ●Canned tuna.
- It’s 1 block of – 350 grams ●Silken tofu (no need to drain).
- It’s 2 tsp of ●Soup stock granules.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of generous amount Olive oil.
- It’s 200 ml of Panko.
Creamy and Soft Tuna and Tofu Croquettes instructions
- Put about 2 teaspoons of the canned tuna oil in a frying pan, and sauté the chopped onion in it. Drain off the rest of the oil in the can..
- Turn the heat down to low and add the ● ingredients. Mix well until the tofu is mashed finely. Add the cake flour little by little, mixing well so that no lumps form..
- The mixture will become thick and hard to stir, but keep stirring until cooked through. Turn off the heat and stir in the black pepper. Transfer to a container and chill in the freezer or with ice packs..
- Put the panko in a bowl, and drop spoonfuls of the Step 3 mixture into it. Coat each portion with panko while you form them into patties that are less than 6 cm in diameter..
- Put a generous amount of olive oil in a frying pan, cook until browned on both sides, and they're done. Try the first one without adding any sauce to it..
- If you are going to add sauce, I think ketchup and similar sauces fit well. I'm also into having these croquettes with wasabi-mayo-saucetoo. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/159158-all-purpose-wasabi-mayo-sauce-great-with-gyoza-dumplings.
- Please also take a look at the sister recipe, "Sublime Non-Deep Fried Creamed Corn Tofu Croquettes"too. They're sweet and sooo creamy and sublime. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158953-sublime-non-fried-creamed-corn-tofu-croquettes.
How to Boost Your Mood with Food A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for raising your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Try eating some eggs to jolly up! Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for raising your mood. This is possible since these foods are high in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein. Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression. It’s easy to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all good for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. It’s easy to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your glucose levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place. Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood also! As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!