Creamy Sausage Pasta and Peppers.
You can have Creamy Sausage Pasta and Peppers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Sausage Pasta and Peppers
- You need 1 packages of egg noodles.
- You need 1 of rope of smoked sausage (I used Johnsonville, but any brand will do).
- Prepare 2 of medium green peppers, cored and sliced into strips.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 24 oz of alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper, to taste.
- It’s 1 of cayanne pepper, to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, for sauteing onions and peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
Creamy Sausage Pasta and Peppers step by step
- Prepare the noodles according to the package (I add a bit of salt to the water when it boils, it helps to keep the pasta from sticking). Drain and set aside..
- While boiling the pasta, saute the onions in a saucepan. Add the peppers and garlic, stirring constantly..
- Slice the sausage and add to peppers and onions, stirring to keep from scorching..
- Once the sausage mixture is finished, remove from heat..
- Mix alfredo sauce into noodles and turn heat back on to low, stirring constantly. Add spices and mix well..
- Mix in peppers, onions, and sausage and combine. Add shredded cheese and stir until mixed. Serve hot and enjoy!.
Use Food to Boost Your Mood In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you improve your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and feel happier! Put together a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a great protein food source. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to fight depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood. Some grains are truly excellent for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping raise your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. It’s easy to feel low when you feel famished! These grains can improve your mood because it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these foods faster than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise. Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You already knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods as well! As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!