Left over prime rib stew. This is a hearty stew recipe, chock-full of vegetables, that uses up any prime rib left over from Christmas dinner. This is a great stew recipe to use up any prime rib leftovers after Christmas. Leftover roast beef or prime rib adds delicious heft to this quick and easy hash recipe with russet potatoes, onions, green bell pepper, and mushrooms.
Trim the prime rib and put the best parts aside. Place the bones and fat and the lesser parts into a pot, and cover with water, just enough to cover it all. Now that Christmas is over, many of us have leftover prime rib sitting in the refrigerator. (Today I used leftover white wine… but I often will use red wine too. You can cook Left over prime rib stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Left over prime rib stew
- It’s 1 of left over prime rib pieces and bones.
- Prepare 1 of left over veggies.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 3 of thyme sprigs.
- You need 2 of rosemary sprigs.
- You need 1 of oregano sprig.
- You need 16 oz of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 of beef stock (to taste for 16oz water).
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 splash of red wine.
Leftover au jus will add a lot of flavor to the stew – so use it if you have it, but you can leave it out if you don't have any.) Using the leftover rib meat knocks your average beef stew out of the park. These leftover prime rib recipes are even better than when you ate the roast on Christmas Day. We look forward to making prime rib during the holiday season every year, but there are only so many days in a row we can eat it plain afterwards. Leftover prime rib is good for more than just sandwiches.
Left over prime rib stew step by step
- You will need a double dutch oven, something to stir with and tongs. Oh and leftovers from my prime rib recipie xD https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353470-prime-rib.
- Set your oven to 230°F. Place your left over rib peices in the lid of your double dutch oven and your veggies in the bottom. Place in the oven and allow the beef and veggies to brow slightly. Around 15 minutes..
- Carefully remove the items from the oven. Coat the veggies with the flour and add the stock and drippings into the pot stirring in the seasoning. Slice up the rib pieces into small bite sized bits and add all the remaining ingredients into the pot (including the rib bones) and place it back into the oven with the lid on. Allow to cook for 45 minutes..
- Carefully remove the pot from the oven and remove the rib bones. Give a stir and serve..
For a throne worthy of your prime rib, look no further than these fluffy ciabatta rolls. Sub in slices of prime rib for the grilled steak. I don't like eating left overs. So I have to find new way to use my leftovers in new recipes. It been a lot of fun trying new things.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the greatest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we live in. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Unfortunately, most people don’t concern themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body ceases to function properly, you won’t be able to get a new body. You should look after your body while you can. Your body has to have proper nutrients to function at its most effective levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, possibly triggered by the foods that are consumed. Men and women are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. These days, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. This food section is filled with what are today acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious maladies. Ingesting these superfoods will help your mental health. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. This in turn will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet have to contain at least some of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Then, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living offers you a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.