Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread.
You can cook Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread
- You need 240 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of Plain cake flour.
- It’s 5 grams of Matcha.
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 4 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 210 ml of total Milk, plus the egg listed above.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- It’s 5 grams of Dried yeast.
- Prepare 120 grams of Adzuki beans paste (I used a can).
Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread step by step
- Put all the ingredients except the aduki beans in a bread maker. Press start on the dough setting..
- After the dough has proofed, punch the air out gently and let it sit for 20 minutes..
- Roll out the dough into a 20 cm x 35 cm rectangle. Spread the adzuki bean paste evenly on the surface, leaving a 2 cm border at the far end..
- Roll up the dough from the nearest end and seal the joint well..
- Divide the dough into 3 pieces with a knife or bench scraper..
- Arrange the dough in a greased tin with the cut ends facing up..
- Cover with plastic wrap (I used a shower cap I bought at a dollar shop). Leave to proof at about 95°F/35°C for about 40 minutes until the dough swells to 2 cm below the edge of the tin..
- Bake first at 390°F/200°C for 5 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 340°F/170°C. Bake for another 20 minutes (it burns easily, so cover with aluminum foil if necessary). After baking remove from the oven and drop the bread from a height of 30 cm to remove excess air..
- This is the bread I made this time. It doesn't look great, unfortunately…I might make it into a braided shape before baking next time..
Use Food to Elevate Your Mood For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to boost your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Try eating some eggs to feel better! Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a great source of protein. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood. Some grains are truly great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you feel better. They can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood. Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well! Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.