Matcha and White Chocolate Gateau.
You can have Matcha and White Chocolate Gateau using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matcha and White Chocolate Gateau
- It’s 3 of medium [4 large] ★Egg yolk.
- You need 35 grams of [50 grams] ★Sugar.
- You need 90 grams of [130 grams] ○White chocolate.
- Prepare 80 grams of [115 grams] ○Butter.
- You need 40 grams of [60 grams] ◇Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of [30 grams] ◇Cornstarch (or katakuriko).
- You need 7 grams of [10 grams] ◇Matcha.
- Prepare 3 of medium [large 4] ☆Egg white.
- Prepare 35 grams of [50 grams] ☆Sugar.
Matcha and White Chocolate Gateau instructions
- Melt white chocolate and butter (○) in the microwave and sift the cake flour, cornstarch and matcha (◇) together. Make a moist and glossy meringue with the egg whites and sugar (☆)..
- Preheat the oven to 320°F/160℃. Whisk egg yolks and 35 g sugar (★) together in a bowl..
- Add chocolate butter mix (○) and flour/matcha mix (◇) in that order into the Step 2 mixture and mix together. Then add the meringue, 1/3 at a time, and fold after each addition..
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes..
- Dust powdered sugar over for decoration. It'll give it a nice look..
Foods That Make Your Mood Better A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you fight depression. You should be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for boosting your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating a few eggs to jolly up! Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a superb protein source. Cold water fish are excellent if you want to be in a better mood. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression. Grains can be excellent for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are excellent at helping you feel better. They can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. It’s not hard to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood. Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods also! You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Test out these tips instead!