Delicious Omlet. A Delicious And Mouthwatering Recipe Perfect For Your Breakfast Or Lunch. Follow Our Easy Frech Omelet Recipe And Thank Us Later. A baked omelet is a deliciously different way to serve eggs.
It's one of the first foods I've ever learned to cook professionally, as a line cook in high school. Make it a complete lunch or dinner with arugula salad and toasted bread. There's no limit to the fillings you can use with this basic omelet recipe. You can cook Delicious Omlet using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Omlet
- You need 16 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 packages of bacon.
- You need 2 cup of frozen homefries potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of ripped up FRESH spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh sliced chives.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 packages of Korr Hollindance Sauce Mix or your choice of this type of sauce..
- It’s 1 cup of milk for sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter for sauce.
The most popular fillings include grated cheese, sautéed mushrooms, diced sautéed onions, chopped cooked bacon, and diced ham. Add any variety of fresh, chopped herbs to your omelet. Try other fillings like avocado, spinach, tomato, or potatoes. Many diners feature this meaty omelet that makes enough to serve two.
Delicious Omlet step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- fry bacon to a crisp, cool down and crumble.
- in a large bowl wisk 8 eggs, 1/2 cup of milk, dash of salt and pepper, and sour cream. Add to buttered cake pan. Repeat with leftover eggs and 1/2 cup of milk add to the same cake pan..
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon and scallions evenly to mixture..
- Add homefries evenly to the mixture..
- Finally add mushrooms and spinach..
- put in oven to 45-50 minutes or until center is firm when poked with a fork..
- Once completely firm, sprinkle cheese on top, put back in the oven for two minutes or until melted..
- Take out of oven and slice portions while still warm..
- While cooling prepare the Hollindance sauce. Warm 1 cup of milk 1/4 cup butter and package stirring constantly until it boils. Keep stirring for one minute untill it thickens. Drizzle ontop of cheese and serve..
It comes chock full of ham, bell peppers, onions, and cheddar cheese. Use either Canadian bacon or thick, chopped ham in this delicious recipe that goes over just as well for dinner or brunch as for a stick-to-your-ribs breakfast. Serve with hot sauce or salsa for a kick. A French omelette is a classic and versatile breakfast favorite. Enjoy this French omelette recipe in five minutes or less with the Incredible Egg.
Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these. Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you battle depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Eat an egg and feel a lot better! Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic source of protein. Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression. Some grains are actually wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full as well which can really help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you feel hungry! These grains can improve your mood as it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood. Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood also! See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these tips instead!