Easy Matcha Bagels with White Chocolate.
You can cook Easy Matcha Bagels with White Chocolate using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Matcha Bagels with White Chocolate
- You need 220 grams of ☆ Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 30 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆ Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 150 ml of ☆ Lukewarm water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Matcha.
- You need 30 grams of White chocolate chip.
- You need 3 tbsp of Honey.
Easy Matcha Bagels with White Chocolate step by step
- Put ☆ ingredients in a bowl and knead well for about 20 minutes, then divide the dough into 4 portions. Shape into balls and cover with a moistened kitchen towel. Allow to rest for 15 minutes..
- Turn the dough over and roll portions into a 10 x 25 cm oval..
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips in the middle and then roll the dough tightly. Make sure to close the end of the of the roll tightly and to shape it nicely..
- Now shape the bagels. Press one end flat and merge with the other end. Close the ends tightly or otherwise they will unravel when boiling..
- Cover the bagels with a moistened kitchen towel again and rise for about 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 210°C. Boil the water in the frying pan with honey. Once boiled, turn the heat down low and boil the bagels for about 30 seconds on each side. Dab off any excess moisture and then bake for about 15 minutes..
Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these. Eggs, you might be amazed to learn, are wonderful at combating depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try to eat an egg and feel happier! Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein food source. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression. It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. It’s not hard to feel low when you feel hungry! These grains can improve your mood since it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood. Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods too! See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!