Oil-free Macrobiotic Kinako Cookies.
You can cook Oil-free Macrobiotic Kinako Cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oil-free Macrobiotic Kinako Cookies
- You need 20 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 70 grams of Whole wheat flour (or cake flour).
- Prepare 40 grams of Beet sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 20 grams of Kinako.
- It’s 20 grams of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 20 ml of Water.
- It’s 40 ml of Soy milk.
Oil-free Macrobiotic Kinako Cookies instructions
- Mix water and soy milk..
- Add all dry ingredients to the bowl. Whisk well until airy and light..
- Now add the powdered mixture into the water and soy in small batches. Mix lightly with a fork..
- When the dough is crumply and hard, take it out. With a rolling pin, spread out the the dough out until it's about 4 mm thick..
- Fold the dough into thirds and roll it out again. Repeat this twice..
- Slice off the edges and cut the dough into a square. Roll up the edges into balls roughly the size of a soya bean..
- Bake in a 160℃ preheated oven for 30-35 minutes to finish! These cookies are really flavorful and crunchy..
- I baked the smaller round cookies for 25 minutes at 170℃ and they turned out nice and moist..
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out some of these. Eggs, you might be astonished to learn, are wonderful at combating depression. You need to be sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try consuming some eggs to feel better! Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for improving your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein source. Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression. Grains can be excellent for driving away a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full as well which can actually help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can really make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood. Green tea is excellent for moods. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to elevate your moods as well! As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!