Strong Matcha Milk Anpan.
You can cook Strong Matcha Milk Anpan using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strong Matcha Milk Anpan
- You need of Bread dough.
- Prepare 175 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Cake flour (Soffiche ).
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- You need 10 grams of Trehalose (if you have ).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Matcha.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ※Matcha syrup.
- You need 20 ml of ※Heavy cream.
- It’s of ※Milk, the total liquid amount should be 150 to 155 ml in total including the heavy cream and matcha syrup.
- You need 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 3 1/2 grams of Salt.
- It’s 3 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- It’s of For the filling:.
- It’s 240 grams of Milk paste (link to recipe in story section).
Strong Matcha Milk Anpan step by step
- Make the milk paste referring to this recipe (https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149317-milky-sweet-bean-jam-using-shiro-an-white-bean-powder), and let the paste cool down..
- Combine the bread flour, cake flour and matcha. Combine all ※ ingredients and measure in advance..
- Put all the ingredients for the bread dough except butter in a bread machine and start the kneading. Put the yeast in the bread machine designated position..
- After kneading for 5 minutes, add the butter and leave the bread machine to work until the first proofing is done..
- Take out the dough when it is ready. Press down the dough and divide it into 5 portions. Reshape the dough into a ball. Cover the dough with a tightly wrung out kitchen towel and let it sit for 15 minutes..
- After letting the dough sit, roll out the dough into a circle with a rolling pin while eliminating air. Make the middle of the dough thick. Fill the milk paste into the dough with a spatula and close it tightly..
- Put the seams face down and roll on your palms to shape it nicely. Then flatten the dough and arrange pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Use the oven's bread-rising function and let the dough sit at 35℃ for 40 to 45 minutes for the 2nd proofing. When the dough doubles in size, it's ready..
- After the 2nd proofing, start preheating the oven to 200℃. While preheating the oven, moisten the tip of the rolling pin and stick some sesame seeds on it. Then press the tip of the rolling pin with sesame seeds on the middle of the dough and stick the sesame seeds stick onto the dough..
- Cover the dough with a parchment paper and place another baking sheet on gently in place of a weight. Reduce the preheated oven temperature to 180℃ and bake for 15 minutes..
- Cool the baked anpan on a rack..
- The bread dough includes heavy cream, so the inside of the bread will be fluffy and the browned parts will be crispy..
- I wanted to make a loaf bread with the paste originally, but failed many times. It always had holes inside the bread..
- So, I thought of making this into a flat anpan. I got advice from Makunouchi and tried it. There were no holes in the bread, the paste was moist and I was very satisfied with the results..
- I think I can use this way of baking to making other kinds of breads too. I am truly grateful for Makunouchi who gave me the brilliant idea..
- If the baking sheet is too heavy and flattens the dough, use heat-proof supports to hold the top baking sheet..
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these. Eggs, you may be surprised to discover, are wonderful at combating depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for elevating your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Try consuming a couple of eggs to feel better! Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a superb protein source. Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression. Some grains are actually wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you have a happier mood. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods too. Feeling famished can actually make you feel awful! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood. Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew green tea could help you be so much healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too! So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!