Matcha and Ama-Natto Frog Shaped Buns.
You can have Matcha and Ama-Natto Frog Shaped Buns using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matcha and Ama-Natto Frog Shaped Buns
- You need of (The bread dough).
- Prepare 135 grams of Bread flour.
- Prepare 15 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 80 ml of or so Milk.
- Prepare 1 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 15 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 25 grams of Egg.
- It’s 4 grams of Matcha.
- It’s of (Other).
- You need 100 grams of Adzuki bean amanatto.
- Prepare 1 of Egg wash.
Matcha and Ama-Natto Frog Shaped Buns step by step
- Wash the sugar on the ama-natto with hot water, and pat dry with paper towels. Reserve 10 beans to use for the eyes..
- Mix all the dough ingredients together except for the butter. Add the butter, and knead well..
- Use the proofing setting of your oven for the 1st rising..
- Take the dough out, and make 5 portions weighing 10 g each (for the eyes). Divide the rest of the dough into 10 (for the faces). Let the dough rest for 10 minutes..
- Roll out the dough for the faces, and fill each piece with 1/10 of the ama-natto. Seal in well. Make 10 pieces the same way..
- Put two face pieces together, and pinch the sides firmly. Divide each piece of eye-dough into 2, roll into balls and put on top of the face part..
- Put the frog buns on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and let rise again (2nd rising) for about 30 to 40 minutes. As soon as they have risen, pre-heat the oven..
- Brush the frog buns with egg wash. Make a dent in each eye ball with chopsticks, and push in the reserved ama-natto..
- Bake for 13 minutes in a preheated 340F/170℃ oven. If the surface is getting too browned, cover with aluminium foil..
Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these. Eggs, you may be amazed to learn, are great at fighting depression. Just be sure that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–run better. Eat an egg and be happy! Put together a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of improving your mood, can be a super source of protein. Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to feel better. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood. Grains can be good for overcoming a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can actually help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can actually make you feel terrible! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place. Green tea is really good for your mood. You were simply anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to lift your moods as well! You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!