You can cook Matcha Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matcha Cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- You need 9 of Oreos.
- Prepare 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Matcha cheese dough.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 70 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 100 ml of Fresh cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Matcha.
- Prepare of For the pattern.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Matcha.
Matcha Cheesecake step by step
- Preparation: Spread out parchment paper on the bottom and sides of a cake pan. Bring cream cheese and eggs to room temperature..
- Combine the cake flour and matcha and sift. Preheat the oven to 160℃..
- Crust: Remove the cream from the oreos and crush finely in a plastic bag. Microwave the butter to melt it, then combine with the crushed oreos. Spread on the bottom of the cake pan..
- Use a masher to flatten it out evenly..
- Matcha cheese dough: add cream cheese to a bowl and stir until it's smooth and creamy. Add granulated sugar and grind-stir..
- Add the beaten eggs in small portions and mix together using a whisk..
- Add the fresh cream and lemon juice. Continue to stir..
- Sift the powder again into the mixture, and stir with a whisk until it's not powdery..
- Transfer 1 tablespoon of the dough into a different container. Sift in 1/2 teaspoon of matcha and mix. Pour into a piping bag..
- Pour the dough from step 8 into the crusted cake pans..
- Patterns: Using your piping bag, draw two circles in the center, as above. Draw two short lines in six corners..
- Place the tip of a skewer on the outside of the two lines, then pull it towards the center as above..
- Position the skewer between the marks drawn in step 12, then move it from the center towards the outside. On the tips of the marks, draw dots with the piping bag. See above for detail..
- Bake for 35 minutes in a 160℃ oven..
- Cool without removing from the pan, then chill in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours..
How to Boost Your Mood with Food In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly great at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Try eating an egg and be happy! Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein food source. If you wish to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood. It’s not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can truly help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can actually bring you down! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood. Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods as well! Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!