You can have Cornmeal Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cornmeal Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of cornmeal.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten well.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
Cornmeal Pancakes instructions
- In a large mixing bowl combine cornmeal and boiling water. Mixing well to eliminate all lumps..
- In a smaller bowl combine the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder..
- In a third bowl, beat eggs. Add melted butter and milk..
- Pour the dry mixture and the egg mixture into the large mixing bowl and mix until smooth..
- Heat griddle to 325 degrees..
- Coat hot griddle with Crisco vegetable oil (or coconut oil).
- Cook pancakes until bubbles break on top. Turn and cook until browned. (Additional few minutes..
- Serve hot with butter and or syrup..
Going Green for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One good thing about adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We have to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Most folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after yourself. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to receive proper nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, perhaps caused by the foods that are eaten. Men and women are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. These days, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down a number of diseases, or even overturn them. Ingesting these superfoods will help your mental health. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to function well. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. In addition, you need to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.