Matcha and Ogura Butter Pound Cake.
You can have Matcha and Ogura Butter Pound Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matcha and Ogura Butter Pound Cake
- You need 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 65 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 70 grams of Almond flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Anko.
- It’s 80 grams of Rice flour (gluten-free).
- Prepare 20 grams of Matcha.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 30 grams of Kuromame.
Matcha and Ogura Butter Pound Cake step by step
- Bring the butter to room temperature, then mix it well with the butter until pale and fluffy..
- Bring the eggs to room temperature. Beat the eggs and mix them into Step 1 one at a time. Add the almond flour and anko and mix..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the rice flour, matcha, and baking powder. Add to Step 2 and mix until no longer powdery. Add the kuromame and mix quickly..
- Lightly grease the pound cake pan with butter (amount separate from listed ingredients), then pour the batter into it. Smooth the surface, then bake at 200℃ for 8 minutes. Then, reduce the heat to 180℃ and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes..
How to Improve Your Mood with Food A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these. Eggs, you might be surprised to discover, are terrific at battling depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for raising your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Eat an egg and be happy! Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein food source. Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to battle depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression. Some grains are truly wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly wonderful for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can actually help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can be a real downer! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your body to digest. You digest these foods more quickly than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise. Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were simply anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. And now you know green tea can help you be happier too! Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!