Matcha & Azuki Cake. Internet's official supplier of matcha green tea. Matcha(as hot tea or matcha latte) benefits may include weight-loss, boost antioxidant intake & even promote longevity. How to prepare matcha green tea the traditional way and easy way.
This form of green tea is getting a lot of buzz. You can cook Matcha & Azuki Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matcha & Azuki Cake
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 90 g (100 ml) of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 90 g (150 ml) of Self-Raising Flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Matcha Powder.
- You need 20 g of Butter.
- Prepare of <Filling Ingredients>.
- You need 1 cup of Thick Cream.
- You need of Sweet Azuki Beans (Amanatto).
Matcha & Azuki Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line base and side of a 20cm round cake tin with baking paper..
- Place Eggs and Caster Sugar in a bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on high speed until thick and creamy and sugar dissolved..
- Fold in shifted SR Flour and Matcha Powder. Add melted Butter and mix to just combine..
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until sponge springs back when lightly touched. Turn sponges, top-side up, on wire racks to cool..
- Slice the cake into three pieces. Place 1 sponge piece on a plate. Spread with whipped cream and sprinkle some Sweet Azuki Beans. Top with another piece, and repeat the same. Place the top piece and cover with the remaining cream. Dust with Matcha Powder if you like..
- Tip: If you can’t find Sweet Azuki Beans (Amanatto), you can cook them by yourself. Simply boil some Azuki beans (red beans) in water, and add some sugar when tender, Then dry them..
Foods That Make Your Mood Better Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these. Eggs, you might be astonished to find out, are great at battling depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–function better. Eat a few eggs to jolly up! Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein source. If you want to battle depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood. Some grains are really great for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly great for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can actually make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy to digest. You digest these grains quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise. Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be better. And now you know it can help raise your mood too! Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.