Our best Matcha Pound Cake.
You can cook Our best Matcha Pound Cake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Our best Matcha Pound Cake
- Prepare of (for cake).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 130 g of cake flour.
- You need 20 g of Matcha.
- It’s 145 g of sugar.
- It’s 5 g of honey.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt.
- Prepare 150 g of butter without salt.
- It’s of –.
- It’s of (rum syrup).
- Prepare 20 g of sugar.
- You need 40 cc of water.
- Prepare 40 cc of rum.
Our best Matcha Pound Cake instructions
- Leave the eggs at room temperature..
- Turn on the oven and prepare your pan. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and put butter in your pan..
- In a bowl beat the eggs with a hand mixer over warm water bath..
- Add sugar and continue beating until they are thick and white..
- Add flour and Matcha to 4. shifting and mix well with a spatula..
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Add honey and yogurt. Mix all well..
- Add 6. to the mixture and mix well with a spatula..
- Place the mixture in the pan and bake about 40 minutes at 160 ℃..
- Meanwhile, make rum syrup. In a small saucepan, heat water, sugar and rum, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Remove from heat, and let cool completely..
- When the cake comes out of the oven, immediately pour the rum syrup on the cake..
- Wrap the cake completely in plastic wrap. Leave it for more than 1 hour..
- The cake tastes better the next day!.
Use Food to Elevate Your Mood Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, you may be astonished to find out, are great at battling depression. You should be sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you boost your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Try eating an egg and cheer up! Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source. Cold water fish are great if you want to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression. Some grains are actually wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all good for helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. Feeling hungry can truly bring you down! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood glucose which in turn takes your mood to a happier place. Green tea is wonderful for moods. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also calming the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know green tea can help you be happier too! See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.