X'mas Matcha Strawberry Cake.
You can cook X'mas Matcha Strawberry Cake using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of X'mas Matcha Strawberry Cake
- You need of For Matcha sponge cake:.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 85 g of sugar.
- It’s 95 gr of flour.
- Prepare 30 g of milk.
- It’s 30 g of butter.
- Prepare 6 g of Matcha (3g Cook Matcha and 3g Matcha Chlorella).
- You need of (We do not use baking powder).
- You need of For decolation:.
- You need of icing sugar.
- You need 400 ml of whipping cream.
- It’s 1 spoon of powdered stevia for strawberries.
- You need 18 of units of strawberries.
X'mas Matcha Strawberry Cake instructions
- Leave the eggs at room temperature..
- Leave the oven at 180 ℃..
- N a bowl beat the eggs for 3 minutes with electric mixer..
- Add sugar and continue beating for 5 minutes more..
- Heat 4. in a water bath without stopping beating. Remove from heat and continue beating for more 10 minutes..
- Sift the flour and Matcha in a bowl. Mix well..
- Add the powders to 5. and mix well with a spatula..
- Melt the butter and milk..
- Add 1/8 (one eighth) of the mixture to 8..
- Mix the whole amount of butter with the mixture with spatula..
- Put butter in the pan and place the mixture in the pan..
- Bake about 35 minutes at 160 ℃..
- When the cake is cooled, cut in half horizontally..
- Sweeten the strawberries with a tablespoon of powdered stevia..
- Decolate the cake with sliced strawberries and whipped cream..
- We wish all of you a Merry X'mas! ・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・' ☆。.・'゜☆。.・'☆。..
How to Boost Your Mood with Food Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at fighting back depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, especially the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Consume an egg and feel better! Make a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a great protein source. Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression. Grains can be good for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you have a happier mood. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood. Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become better. Now you know that it helps you to raise your moods as well! As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!