Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust.
You can cook Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust
- You need 2 packages of Croissant Rolls.
- You need 1 packages of Breakfast Sausage (I like Jimmy Dean).
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded (browned) hash browns.
- You need 1 packages of Knorr's Hollandaise Sauce.
- Prepare 4 oz of sliced or diced Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Pepper.
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter/Margarine.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar cheese (or to taste).
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella cheese (or to taste).
Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust instructions
- Brown sausage (or bacon) and crumble; drain and set aside..
- Sauté mushrooms and peppers together and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in skillet over medium heat. Mix and beat milk and eggs together. Pour in eggs, and cook, stirring constantly until eggs are not runny, set aside. (Do not overcook; eggs will be on the pizza for 20-30 min.).
- Preheat an oven to 400° Unroll crescent dough and place rolls on an ungreased 15? pizza pan with points toward the center. Press seams together and press up sides of pan to form a crust. This is probably the most daunting task of the recipe. Just keep manipulating the dough until it covers the pan. (try to avoid thin spots and DO NOT bunch dough together and roll out) Also, you may end up with a little extra dough. Put pan in pre-heated oven for 5-8 minutes. This will help the center of the dough to be cooked all the way through after pizza is done..
- Prepare Hollandaise sauce according to package directions but only use 2/3 cup milk, not full cup. This will give a thicker sauce. Pour evenly over crescent roll crust. Spread scrambled eggs and rest of toppings evenly over sauce. Sprinkle with shredded cheese..
- Bake in preheated oven until bottom of crust is lightly browned, about 20-30 minutes..
- Notes: You can add whatever toppings you like. This is good with just eggs, cheese and breakfast meat. :).
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these. Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and feel a lot better! Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein food source. Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to fight depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression. It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood. Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well! Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!