Breakfast Pot Pie.
You can have Breakfast Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pot Pie
- You need 1/2 lb of breakfast sausage roll.. I used Jimmy dean..
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of canned peas.
- It’s 4 tbsp of diced cooked carrots, I used fresh boiled baby carrots..
- Prepare 1 lb of grands biscuits, I used butter tastin flakey layers. 8pack can.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Breakfast Pot Pie step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- in a skillet crumble and fry sausage until no longer pink..
- add flour and fry for a minute..
- add milk, salt and pepper.. whisk continuously until it thickens and no lumps of flour remain.. and is bubbly..
- add carrots and peas. heat until hot. it will continue to thicken as it cools..
- set aside..
- open biscuits and flatten each one between two pieces of waxed paper big enough to fit and cover the inside of a muffin tin..
- spray four muffin tin spots with spray..
- place four of the 8 biscuits into the sprayed spots..
- pour about 1tbl. of the sausage mix into the biscuit that is in the tin..
- take remaining four biscuits and place on top. pressing around the edges to make sure its sealed..
- bake for ten minutes..
- remove from oven and let cool a moment..
- place a cookie sheet over pot pies. and inert them out of the pan..
- place pot pies onto plate right side up..
- reheat remaining sausage mix if too cold then pour remaining sausage mix over you're pot pie if you wish..
- makes four individual pot pies..
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–work better. Eat an egg and be happy! Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to raise your production of serotonin. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a superb protein source. Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to be in a better mood. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression. It’s not hard to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all good for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full too which can really help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel low when you are starving! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood. Green tea is really good for your mood. You were simply anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too! Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.