You can have Armadillo Eggs using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Armadillo Eggs
- Prepare 1 lb of Jimmy Dean Sage sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of Jimmy Dean Regular Sausage.
- It’s 16 oz of Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped Green Olives with Jalapeño.
- You need 2 of jars Trappey's Whole Jalapeño (about 10-12 peppers).
Armadillo Eggs step by step
- Blend the chopped Olives and soften cream cheese.
- Blend sausages and cheese together.
- Spilt Jalapeños in half and remove seeds.
- Stuff the Jalapeños with the cream cheese mixture.
- Make patties with the sausage & cheese mixture..
- Place the stuffed Jalapeños cream cheese side down on the sausage patties. Wrapping the patty around the pepper sealing the bottom..
- Place eggs in a glass lighty greased backing dish seam side down..
- Bake 1 hour at 350°.
- NOTE: For a spicier egg substitute with 1 lb Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage..
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these. Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you combat depression. You should be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are stuffed full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and feel a lot happier! Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all helpful for improving your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin you have, the better you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein source. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to beat back depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood. It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you feel happier. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. Feeling famished can actually make you feel awful! These grains can improve your mood as it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your sugar levels which in turn takes your mood to a happier place. Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well! So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.