Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing.
You can cook Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing
- You need 6 Boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1 Lb of Jimmy Dean or Park Sage Sausage.
- You need 1 Lb of Lump Crab Meat.
- You need 1 Box of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 Qt of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of Each Diced Red, Yellow, Orange Peppers.
- It’s 1 of Large Diced Onion.
- You need 4 of Large Chopped Cloves Garlic.
- It’s to Taste of Poultry Seasoning.
- Prepare 4 Stalks of Diced Celery.
Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing step by step
- Mix Corn Muffin Mix, Eggs and Milk into a batter and pour into a well greased casserole pan and bake as per instructions on the box about 30 to 45 minutes. After it is done and cools crumple it up and put in a covered dish on the counter for about 24 hours so it goes slightly stale..
- Fry Sausage in a skillet till fully cooked and drain. Set aside..
- In a 12 quart stock pot add a half a stick of butter and melt it. Add the veggies and sauté till slightly soft..
- Add the Sausage and Crab Meat and combine with the veggies in the pot..
- Add the Garlic and Poultry Seasoning (to taste as it’s strong stuff) and combine with the other ingredients in the pot..
- Add the Butter Milk and Chicken Stock to the pot and stir it all up..
- Add the Crumbled Corn Bread in stages and insure you fully incorporate it all into the pot with all the other good stuff. It’ll be a bit mushy and wet but it’s supposed to be that way..
- Pour the contents of the entire pot into a well greased casserole dish..
- Keep covered in fridge till ready to cook and serve it. When ready preheat your oven to 350 degrees and once heated put casserole in and back for 30 to 45 minutes. Voila! Your done!.
Foods That Can Make You Happy Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, you might be surprised to discover, are fantastic at combating depression. You must be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat a couple of eggs to feel better! Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to boost your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a great source of protein. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood. Grains can be excellent for overcoming a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full too which can really help to improve your mood. It’s not hard to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood glucose which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place. Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also! Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.