" Paula Dean 's Pumpkin Pie ".
You can cook " Paula Dean 's Pumpkin Pie " using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of " Paula Dean 's Pumpkin Pie "
- You need 1 of -8oz.softened cream cheese.
- You need 2 cup of canned pumpkin.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg plus 2 egg yolks – beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of half & half.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ( half stick ) melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of pre- made pie shell ( I made Tinklee's pie dough reciepe).
" Paula Dean 's Pumpkin Pie " instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° ..
- Place pie dough in a 9" pie pan. Press down. Pinch & crimp edges to make it look nice. Put pie shell in freezee for 1 hour to firm up..
- Fit a piece of alumunium foil . To cover inside of pie shell. Place dried beans on top of foil. Bake 10 min. Remove foil bake another 10 min. Or until it feels dry..
- For filling : beat cream cheese . Add sugar . Beat until smooth. Add pumpkin till combined. Add salt. Add egg and yolks. Add half and half Add melted butter . Beat until combined. Add cinammon and vanilla..
- Pour filling into prepared pie crust. I sprinkled cinnamin on top of my pie. Bake 50 min. Or until center is set. Or knife in center comes out clean. Let pie cool. Cut into slices. Top with whip topping. ( I made cinnamon whip topping ).
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. Several foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these. Eggs, you might be surprised to discover, are great at combating depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to raise your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Consume an egg and feel a lot better! Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Nuts, on top of raising your mood, can be a superb source of protein. Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to beat back depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression. Some grains are actually excellent for fighting off bad moods. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. Feeling starved can actually make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place. Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel healthier. And now you know it can help improve your mood as well! Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!