Choppers Twisted Caesar Salad.
You can cook Choppers Twisted Caesar Salad using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choppers Twisted Caesar Salad
- It’s 1 of Cos Lettuce.
- You need 4 of large Rashers of Bacon.
- It’s 5 slice of Ciabatta Bread.
- It’s 1 of large (or 2 small) Chicken Breast(s).
- You need 1/2 cup of Fine Polenta (fine cornmeal).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large Bunch of Basil.
- It’s 250 grams of Greek Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of heaped, of Horseradish Cream.
- Prepare 6 of Anchovies.
- You need 2 tsp of White Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cherry or Pomegranate Juice.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- It’s 1 tsp of Brown Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper for Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Grated Parmesan to sprinkle over at the end.
Choppers Twisted Caesar Salad instructions
- Firstly, cook the Bacon Rashers the way you usually cook bacon but make sure they are nice and crispy. Put aside..
- Bash the Chicken Breast(s) until they about 3/4inch thick all over. (You are not after schnitzel so don't bash it to thin).
- Next, Preheat oven to 190°C (365°F).
- Take the Polenta, the 1/4 cup of Parmesan and Dried Oregano and combine them well in a shallow dish.
- Press Chicken Breast(s) into the Polenta mixture and roll and press all over the chicken..
- Place Chicken in frypan with a small amount (30ml) of oil over medium heat and cook Chicken through. About 6 minutes per side is about right but please check if in doubt). The crumb coating should char a little. That's ok, this is part of the flavour in the dish..
- When cooked, remove. Chicken and keep warm, uncovered..
- Next, place Basil, Greek Yoghurt, Horseradish Cream, Anchovies, Vinegar, Cherry Juice, Mustard, Parmesan and Brown Sauce into a blender (or use a hand blender) and whizz to combine well. Put aside..
- Dice up the slices of Ciabatta Bread into chunky bite size pieces. Shallow fry in a bit more oil in a frypan until golden. Put aside, keeping warm..
- Clean pan or use another frypan and half fill with water and bring it too just boiling stage. Take off of the heat and crack in the two eggs to poach. leave while you are assembling the salad..
- To assemble, pull bits of the Cos lettuce and arrange around the bottom of the plates. Next place around the plate the bacon which you have roughly chopped into bite sized bits. Take the Chicken Breast(s) and cut it into chunky portions and scatter evenly over the plates. Then add the Ciabatta croutons..
- Return to the Eggs and taking a spoon or alike, splash some of the hot water over the top of the egg to make the top go opaque..
- Back to the salad, give the sauce another stir and then spoon it over the salad until the amount you want is on there..
- Sprinkle over remaining Parmesan..
- Taking a slotted spoon, remove the Eggs and place one each in the middle of each salad. They will be cooked but still have a runny yolk by this time. this adds to the dish as part of a sauce so it shouldn't be cooked well done. Season eggs with salt and pepper..
- Done! Enjoy!.
Use Food to Boost Your Mood A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at dealing with depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Consume an egg and cheer up! Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein source. Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression. Some grains are actually excellent for driving away bad moods. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you feel better. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your sugar levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place. Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel better. Now you know that green tea helps you to elevate your moods also! You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!