Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce.
You can cook Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce
- You need 4 of chicken thighs… I prefer chicken thighs because they tend to have more flavor. So i remove the skin and debone..
- It’s 1 of OR…… a 12 oz pkg of cooked medium shrimp.
- You need 1 small of onion, quartered.
- It’s 2 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of srirachi asian hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mushrooms or coleslaw mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 3 tbsp of hoison sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of **** 1/8 tsp black pepper.
- You need 1 packages of of shui wrappers… can use wonton wrappers but they r thicker.
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce.
- You need 2 of stalks green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 cup of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 2 dash of red pepper flakes.
Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce step by step
- In a food processor add chicken (OR SHRIMP), housin sauce, mustard, mushrooms, chili sauce, pepper, garlic and onion. process until blended. The reason that I do not mince items seperately is that the processing them together assures the consistency..
- Put a tablespoon of chicken mixture in the center of each wrapper. use egg wash to seal each wrapper..
- Grease your steamer basket.. put one layer of pot stickers in your basket. Put a little water in he bottom of your dutch oven or crockpot and steam pot stickers for 8-10 minutes..
- In small bowl combine ingredients for the dipping sauce..
- **** these can be frozen… fix pot stickers and place on cookie sheet in a single layer to freeze. Freeze on wax paper and cover with another layer as the freeze. Once frozen put them in a freezer bag..
- thaw dumplings when u r ready to cook.
- When taking them out steam them until cooked completely throug 15 minutes after the water begins boiling..
- **** can use cabbage, bean sprouts, shredded carrots, and tofu …for a veggie only dumpling..
- I fix a combo of veggie, pork, chicken, and shrimp and freeze them in seperate Ziploc bags so I can tell them apart….
- these dumplings can also be fried…. put oil in a non stick skillet and cook until golden. make sure dumplings are in a single layer. put a half cup of water in the skillet … cook for 5-7 minutes until water is absorbed..
Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you combat depression. You must be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you elevate your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and cheer up! Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein food source. Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood. Grains can be wonderful for driving away a bad mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can truly make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood. Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were just waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be healthier. And now you know it can help you be happier also! Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!