You can have Chicken Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- It’s of Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It’s 24 ounces of Brussel sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 pound of carrots.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- You need 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese for top.
Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Melt the butter add the cream and allow to heat. Get hot enough just to melt cheese. Whisk till smooth and creamy..
- Add oil to pan. Slice the carrots on a bias. Cut the sprouts in half. Add to the oven safe pot, or Dutch oven. Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit. Slice the chicken into manageable pieces. Add spices..
- When all the spices are in mix well and cook till chicken is no longer pink. When the vegetables are tender add the Alfredo sauce..
- Sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese and put into oven for 1 hour. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
How to Boost Your Mood with Food Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you do not throw out the yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Consume an egg and be happy! Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein. If you wish to fight depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood. Some grains are really excellent for fighting off bad moods. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all great for helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you are starving! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place. Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well! As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.