Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc.
You can cook Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 dozen of eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon.
- It’s 2 can of ackee or spinach.
- Prepare 2 packages of pie crust mix.
- It’s 1 packages of mixed shredded pepperjack mozzerella chedder.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of scallions.
- It’s 1 of tomatos.
- Prepare 1 of scotch bonnet or habanero pepper.
Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc instructions
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- mix pie crust as directed. roll out on floured surface. use a glass or cookie cutter to cut out circles and press into bottom and sides of greased cupcake pan. cover with saran wrap and set aside in refrigerator.
- Sautee tomatos scallions and finely chopped scotch pepper in butter until soft.
- drain and add can Ackee or Spinach.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- brown bacon until crispy…. chop into small pieces. set aside..
- In large bowl beat eggs and add evaporated milk until combined.
- spoon Ackee or Spinach mixture into bottom of unbaked pie crust shells.
- pour egg/milk mixture into the pie crust shells. be careful not to overfill..
- add shredded cheese to top of each cup.
- add crispy cooked bacon to top of each cup.
- bake for 25 mins or until golden… stick a knife in centre of cup. If it comes out clean then cups are properly baked..
- Subtitutions : fillings can be anything. sausage, ham, ackee, spinach, texmex (jalapeños, onions, green peppers,cooked seasoned ground beef), mushrooms, cooked seasoned chicken…etc.
- Subtitutions : crust can be pillsbury crescent rolls, biscuit mix, or even regular sliced bread pressed into cupcake cup..
- great for bbqs, picnics, entertaining, and for using up leftovers. And can be made in advance for quick and easy breakfast/lunch for kids..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that a lot of people appreciate. This is possible regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Numerous individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to treat your health problems. Of course, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t get yourself a new one. You must learn how to take care of your health the soonest you can. Your body cannot work correctly if it doesn’t have the right nutrition. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse certain maladies. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.