Aloo pattice. Today i am making Aloo patties which is make with puff pastry dough and yummy potato mixture. Aloo tikki or potato patties are popular snack, traditionally when any snack is served with yogurt and chutney it is known as chaat. This is very popular with road side vendors.
potato tikki with step by step photo and video recipe. potato or aloo is a like aloo bhujia, aloo manchurian, potato bites, samosa, aloo masala grilled sandwich. Aloo (potato) keema (mince) patties or Cutlets or Tikki or kabab are my childhood delights. And, it is so simple to make. You can have Aloo pattice using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo pattice
- It’s 3 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of green chilli paste or finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of mango powder dry (aamchur powder).
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of poha thin (rice flakes).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of all purpose flour (maida).
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of sooji (rawa, semolina flour).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of oil.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
Although, it has many steps you can go slow like boil. Find aloo patties stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Few Notes on Aloo Tikki (Aloo Patties) Recipe: The outer layer is little crispy and inside is soft if they served hot. If you store or let it cool the outer layer will get soften as time goes.
Aloo pattice instructions
- Take a bowl and put potatoes, ginger – green chilli paste, dry mango powder, chaat masala, thin poha, salt.
- Mix it well with fingers only and do not use palm to mix it (this way we can avoid adding moisture to the mix).
- Dust palms with all purpose flour, divide mixture in to 8 equal pieces balls and flat it with palm call each as Pattie.
- Take a plate and mix sooji and all purpose floor.
- Heat tawa on medium heat.
- Dust all sides of pattie in all purpose flour and sooji mix.
- Sprinkle few drops of oil on tawa, put the pattie on tawa and roast it for about 1-1.5 minutes.
- Sprinkle few drops of oil and flip pattie over, roast it for about 1-1.5 minutes.
- Repeat step 6 to 8 for each pattie. In case you have big tawa, you can roast 4 Pattie at the same time..
- Serve it with hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
- Note: After boiling keep it in fridge for approx 15-20 minutes, to reduce the moisture content from the boiled potatoes.
Aloo Tikki is a type of Indian potato patties. It is a very popular street snack in Northern India. Compared to my spicy and sour shredded potatoes, this potato patty recipe uses..aloo patties recipe crispy potato pattie recipe with detailed photos and video recipe your recipe to the vegetable patties. you can even serve these patties with chana ragda. The steps for making farali aloo pattice are divided, firstly the stuffing is made and the key ingredient to The farali aloo pattice is then rolled in arrowroot till evenly coated from all the sides, the coating.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the best points of going green is to slow down and bask in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We need to get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Regrettably, just about people don’t worry about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. In reality, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t obtain a new one. You should take care of your body while you are able to. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Because most people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, likely triggered by the foods that are ingested. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. These days, you can find an organic food area in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. You will find that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these superfoods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Moreover, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.