Spinach Fenugreek Dal.
You can cook Spinach Fenugreek Dal using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Fenugreek Dal
- You need 1 bundle of Spinach.
- You need 1/2 bundle of Fenugreek leaves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 100 gm of moong dal.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 8-10 of garlic clovesfor tempering.
- It’s To taste of salt and red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 of onions.
Spinach Fenugreek Dal step by step
- Heat a cooker add 2tsp oil, chopped onion and brown it a little. Add washed dal and chopped tomatoes, ginger and green chillies.
- Mix well add all the washed and chopped leaves, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all the spices.
- Add 1cup water, cover and cook till 4whistles. Open and mash it with wooden churner or hand mixer into a coarse paste. Do not make very smooth like a chutney..
- Temper it with 1spoon oil and finely chopped garlic. Serve it with onion pulav.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that most people appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We have to get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t worry about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary modifications in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to take care of your health while you can do so. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local mini mart? Because people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, probably caused by the foods that are consumed. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Many good food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Virtually all grocery stores these days sell organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will see that you think more clearly when you ingest these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to run well. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You should include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living provides you with a great eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.