Fried rice n Peppered snail. Peppered snails served with ofada rice and dodo on a plate & peppered snail on skewers with sliced onions and tomatoes on a saucer on banana leaves. Peppered snail is a Nigerian appetizer enjoyed at parties, events and in homes. It is a delicacy that is tasty, spicy and pepper.
Peppered snail is good for the weather. Buy some for your friends and family today. Snail meat a. a Congo meat as it's popularly known in Nigeria is a popular delicacy most people enjoy. You can cook Fried rice n Peppered snail using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried rice n Peppered snail
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s of Veggies (diced carrot, green beans and green pepper).
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Snail (washed).
- Prepare of Tomatoes,pepper,onions (sliced).
- You need cubes of Salt and seasoning.
- It’s of Ginger and curry powders.
- Prepare of Egg white (diced).
Wives Connection How to cook crunchy peppered snails in Nigeria, Learn to make crunchy snails, How to prepare peppered snail. This fried rice recipe is adapted from the fried rice served in our restaurant. In my opinion, it is hard to define the best fried rice because every palate is unique. However, since this method is easy to replicate and required just a few ingredients, we hope it is useful for anyone who intends to replicate it.
Fried rice n Peppered snail instructions
- Put it washed snail in a pot, add diced onions, pepper, ginger powder, seasoning cubes, water and salt then allow to cook till done and set aside.Wash parboil rice then wash again and put in ur pot, divide Ur sliced veggies Into two portions and add one into the rice, add curry powder, salt and seasoning cubes to taste, add ur meat stock, more water enough to cook it then boil till dry, and when it's almost dry add the boiled egg white on top..
- Put vegetable oil in a pan, when hot slightly fry the snails and when you take them off, put in the sliced tomatoes,onions and pepper and stir fry them till the water is dry then add salt, cubes and then the snail, stir fry for a few more minutes and take off heat..
- In a pan or smaller pot, put vegetable oil, when hot reduce heat, add the remaining half of the veggies, add curry, salt and cubes then surgery for about a minute and turn off heat. When the rice is dry, scooped out in portions into a different small boil, add the veggie sauce that will size each portion and mix till all done and your are good to go. Just serve and enjoy with a cold drink. 😁.
The peppers are great in a simple quick dish of fried rice. If frozen vegetables are handled expeditiously, they are often better than buying 'fresh' at the store." Congee or conjee (/ˈkɒndʒi/) is a type of rice porridge or gruel. The word 'congee' itself is a derivation of the Tamil word kañci or kanji. When eaten as plain rice congee, it is most often served with side dishes. Thai Fried Rice vs Chinese Fried Rice.
Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these. Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you battle depression. Just be sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you raise your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Eat an egg and feel better! Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all helpful for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression. It’s not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. They help you feel full also which can actually help to improve your mood. Feeling hungry can really make you feel awful! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your glucose levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place. Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too! Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!