Namm Prick Mhu.
You can cook Namm Prick Mhu using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Namm Prick Mhu
- Prepare 100 grams of of ground pork.
- Prepare 2 of roasted green paprika remove skin.
- Prepare 2 of roasted red thai chilies.
- You need 2 clove of of roasted garlic.
- You need 2 of roasted shallots remove skin.
- You need 3 of roasted cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of of pork stock.
- You need 1/2 tsp of of pork stock powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of of fish sauce.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of coriander root.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of oil.
Namm Prick Mhu instructions
- In the blender ,blended every ingredients except ruply ,except ground pork..
- Heat the oil in the pan add pork fry for 3 minutes then pour in the pan the mixture that's been blended..
- Keep stirring till get nice smell and pork is cooked.
- Add stock, pork stock powder, fish sauce and sugar keep frying till every flavors are mixing through the pork..
- Served on rice and vegetables.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these. Eggs, you may be amazed to discover, are great at battling depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for boosting your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Consume an egg and be happy! Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a great protein source. If you would like to fight depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression. It’s easy to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can actually help to improve your mood. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your glucose levels which in turn takes your mood to a happier place. Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to raise your moods as well! So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Test out these hints instead!