Black olives and Indian Basil Pesto Sandwich.
You can cook Black olives and Indian Basil Pesto Sandwich using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black olives and Indian Basil Pesto Sandwich
- It’s of Sandwich;.
- You need 4 of wheat bread slices.
- You need 2-4 of cheese slice.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Pesto;.
- Prepare 8-10 of black olives chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pistachio.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of almond.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil or any oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Indian basil/ tulsi.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper, crushed.
Black olives and Indian Basil Pesto Sandwich step by step
- Prepare pesto by grinding all ingredients required, other than the olives. Make a semi smooth paste.
- Add the chopped olives to the sauce and mix.
- Arrange the bread slices apply softened butter on one side of all the bread slices. Keep one or two cheese slice according to the size of the bread slice..
- Slice tomatoes thinly and arrange over the cheese slice.
- Spread the pesto sauce generously on top of the tomatoes.
- Cover the sandwich with a slice of buttered bread. Slice and serve.
Foods That Can Make You Happy Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly great at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for boosting your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Eat an egg and feel better! Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein food source. If you would like to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression. Grains can be good for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can actually help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood. Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were simply expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier as well! Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.