Bhang badam burfi (almond burfi). Badam burfi recipe with almond flour or whole almonds. Badam katli is an Indian sweet made with almonds, sugar & cardamom powder. This delicately flavored almond burfi is delicious & rich with a melt-in-the-mouth texture.
Enjoy the delicious Bhang Burfi with the drink and celebrate holi savoring such delicious recipes. Traditional badam burfi recipe with true flavor of saffron and richness from Almonds :)For tips and instructions visit. Easy Badam Burfi aka Almond Fudge made with store bought Almond Flour. You can have Bhang badam burfi (almond burfi) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bhang badam burfi (almond burfi)
- You need 1 cup of blanched and peeled almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tulsi (basil) leaves paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need as needed of silver wirk to garnish.
This easy Badam Burfi aka almond fudge is made with store bought almond flour. So, there's no soaking and peeling and grinding of almonds involved. finally, serve badam burfi / badam katli on diwali or any festival. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video. Badam burfi recipe with step by step pictures.
Bhang badam burfi (almond burfi) step by step
- Take some milk and tulsi leaves smooth paste in a bowl and keep aside. put blanched almonds in a mixer jar along with the tulsi paste mixed milk, (½ cup of plain milk and 2 tbsp of water). Churn to grind everything into fine paste..
- Now heat a pan with 2 tsp of ghee. When the ghee melts, add almond paste and powdered sugar to it. Keep stirring constantly and cook the mixture on medium flame until the mixture becomes thick..
- As the mixture becomes thick in consistency,Add white pepper powder and turn off the flame and transfer to the plate..
- Once the mixture cools down slightly, roll into a big peda with greased hand. Place this rolled dough ball on the greased butter paper and shape it as a rectangle. Now roll it out into 1/3 cm thick sheet with greased rolling pin.Cover with silver wirk. Keep aside to set..
- When the mixture is set nicely, cut it into desired size burfi shape.chunks..
- Nakli bhang ki Badam burfi is ready..
Almonds and sugar as main ingredients, this is perfect Diwali sweet and for gifting too. Badam burfi is the first successful sweet I made after marriage, learning from my MIL. I used to do it with ease each time I make. Last year I wanted to post, some. Given here is Almond Burfi (Badam Burfi), a very popular Indian sweet, generally made during Diwali or other auspicious occasions.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these. Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Try consuming some eggs to cheer up! Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3s. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression. It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full also which can actually help to make your mood better. It’s easy to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. You digest these foods faster than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise. Green tea is really good for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also! See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.