Broccoli Almond Soup.
You can cook Broccoli Almond Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Almond Soup
- It’s 150 gms of Broccoli.
- It’s 50 gms of almond.
- It’s 15-20 of mint leaves.
- You need 15-20 of tulsi leaves.
- You need 15-20 of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tablespoonS of cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- You need Pinch of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
Broccoli Almond Soup instructions
- Take about 150 gm broccoli. Cut flowers of Broccoli in small pieces, don’t take broad stems. Boil it in boiling water with tulsi, mint, coriander. Boil for 10 minutes. Blend in mixture jar with that water only..
- Take pan, add ghee and butter in it. Add chopped almond in it and saute until it gets brown. Add mixture of broccoli in pan..
- Take 3 tablespoon cream and 1 cup milk add in pan. Now add black pepper powder, salt, garlic paste and one tablespoon sugar. Boil soup for 5 minutes. Now Serve with some chopped almond and enjoy..
Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these. Eggs, you may be surprised to discover, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Eat an egg and jolly up! Make a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible because these foods have a bunch of magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein. Cold water fish are great if you want to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression. Some grains are truly wonderful for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping increase your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. Feeling famished can really make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest and process. You digest these grains quicker than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise. Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. And now you know it can help improve your mood too! Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!