Tender Coconut Ice cream.
You can cook Tender Coconut Ice cream using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tender Coconut Ice cream
- Prepare 250 ml. of Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of GMS Powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of tender coconut cream (malai).
- You need 1 tbsp. of Corn flour.
- You need as required of Tulsi patta for garnishing.
- You need as required of Coconut shells.
Tender Coconut Ice cream instructions
- Boil milk. Meanwhile churn tender coconut cream(malai)in a mixture.Take coconut mixture in a pan add 1tbsp.sugar and stir well till sugar dissolve.Turn off flame. Keep it a side. Now take 100ml. Milk in another bowl. Mix Gms powder and cornflour. Dilute properly. add in a hot milk stir and bring one boil. stir cont. for 7 min. On slow flame. Now 1 min. Stir on fast flame. Turn off flame. Let it cool on room temp.and set in a freezer for 4-5hrs..
- Now churn with electronic beater add milk powder. And coconut cream mixture. For 5-7min..
- Take in air tight container and set for 7-8hrs. On high cooling mode..
- Scoop and serve in coconut shells. Yummy delicious Tender Coconut Ice cream is ready to serve. Garnish with tulsi leaves..
Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at dealing with depression. You need to see to it, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. Every time you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, especially the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for lifting up your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Try eating a couple of eggs to jolly up! Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of bettering your mood, can be a superb protein source. If you would like to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood. It’s not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full also which can actually help to better your mood. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are easy to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood sugar which in turn takes your mood to a happier place. Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were simply anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well! You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!