Baked Mussels. The Best Baked Mussels Recipes on Yummly Green Curry Mussels With Sticky Rice, Crispy Spring Rolls With Mussels And Red Pepper Sauce., Brodetto. Top baked-mussels recipes just for you.
Easy recipe with cheese, mayonnaise, mussels and you'll have the most amazing appetizer. Baked mussels is one of my favorite appetizers to make. Simply because they are easy to prepare and will not burn a hole in your pockets but with quite a 'WOW' effect every time I serve them to guests. You can cook Baked Mussels using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Mussels
- Prepare 1 lb of mussels.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp. of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of dry oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
Be the first to review this recipe. Prep ingredients: Ingredients are for about a dozen New Zealand Greenlipped, or two dozen Black Mussels. See more ideas about baked mussels, mussels, mussels recipe. Cheese-Mayo Baked Mussels (Mussels Dynamite) – So delicious.
Baked Mussels step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C. Prepare a baking dish with slightly scrunched foil in it (to help the mussels be able to sit level)..
- Scrub the mussels, removing any dirt and hairy bit, clean and discard any that are broken..
- Put the mussels in a pot with the water, cover and put on a medium-high heat for a couple minutes until they open up. Remove form the heat..
- Meanwhile, mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, garlic, oregano and olive oil in a small bowl..
- When the mussels have steamed, remove one side of the shell and use it to loosen the mussel from the shell, if still attached. Sit the mussel on one side of the shell and set it level on the foil in baking dish. Repeat with the rest of the mussels..
- Spoon/press some of the breadcrumb mixture on top of each mussel, trying to cover the mussel itself as far as possible. If you like, put a little of the mussel cooking juice in the bottom of the shell to help keep the mussel moist..
- Bake the mussels for approx 7-10 minutes until gently golden on top. Serve warm or room temp (don't re-heat them as they will likely go dry and/or tough)..
Easy recipe with cheese, mayo, mussels and you have the most. Baked Tahong or Baked Mussels is a well loved appetizer seafood dish. Mussels are very abundant in coastal areas wherein they are harvested fresh everyday and sold at a cheap price. Find baked mussels stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that numerous folks appreciate. This is attainable no matter how filled and frenzied your life is. We must get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. The majority of men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a number of essential changes in your life. When your body ceases to function right, you cannot get a healthy one. You need to learn how to look after it as early as possible. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, possibly triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. A lot of nutritious food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious diseases. You will see that you think more clearly when you ingest these superfoods. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will begin to run as it was meant to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Additionally, you have to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Following a green living eating plan will offer you just what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.