Penne Pasta in cheesy oats white sauce.
You can have Penne Pasta in cheesy oats white sauce using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Penne Pasta in cheesy oats white sauce
- You need For of Oats white sauce:.
- You need 3 tbsp of oats.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- You need 8-10 of whole black pepper.
- You need 3 of cheese slices.
- Prepare Other of main ingredients:.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled semolina penne pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped red, yellow and green bell peppers.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Penne Pasta in cheesy oats white sauce step by step
- Boil water and add salt to taste and few drops of oil. Add the penne pasta to it and cook them in water till al dente. Drain the water and keep the pastas aside..
- For the oats white sauce: in a bowl heat the milk add bay leaf, black pepper and cloves to it. Heat it till it boils..
- In a pan take oats, switch on the gas and dry roast it till it leaves some fragrance. Grind it and make it's powder..
- Switch on the gas and in the same pan now add the butter let it melt. Then add the roasted oats powder. Cook till it becomes light brown..
- Now add the milk by removing the cloves, black pepper and bay leaf. Mix continuously while adding the milk..
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to it and mix well. Cook it till it becomes thick..
- Now break the cheese slices and add it to the sauce. Mix everything properly and keep the sauce aside..
- In other pan heat oil and butter. When butter melts add the chopped garlic and saute for a while. The add all the chopped bell peppers. Also add the red chilli flakes, salt and mixed herbs to it..
- Cook the bell peppers for a minute or two and then add it to the ready oats white sauce..
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes then add the boiled pasta to the mixture. Mix well and cook for sometime till the flavours gets incorporated into everything..
- Serve the ready penne pasta in oats white sauce hot..
How to Improve Your Mood with Food Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these. Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you combat depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and cheer up! Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all good for improving your mood. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein source. Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to beat back depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression. It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are fantastic at helping you feel better. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling hungry can really bring you down! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood sugar which in turn takes your mood to a happier place. Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were just expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to be healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well! Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!