Braised Szechuan chilli Bass.
You can have Braised Szechuan chilli Bass using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Braised Szechuan chilli Bass
- Prepare 1 lb of whole bass.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced celery.
- You need 2 cups of sliced tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of sliced bell peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced lotus roots (optional).
- It’s 1 package of frozen and thawed firm tofu.
- Prepare 5 of sliced shiitake mushroom.
- You need 1 of large sliced red onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 Tsp of sliced Ginger roots.
- Prepare 4 of green onions.
- It’s 1/2 of pickled veggies of any kind.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Szechuan chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of rice wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 5 of dried chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of Szechuan peppercorn.
Braised Szechuan chilli Bass step by step
- Prepare all flavoring herbs and veggies. Slice ginger and galangal. Smash garlic and green onions. Slice onion and tomatoes. Half mini bell peppers and remove the seeds..
- Salt cure the bass for at least 30 minutes before cooking. Rinse and cut fish into bite size pieces with bones in..
- Heat up Olive oil and add spices(Szechuan chilli and peppercorn) as well as herbs (ginger, garlic, green onions, pickles, onions). Sauté for a minute until aroma release to hot oil..
- Add veggies and tofu cubes and sauté for 2 minutes on high heat..
- Stir in Szechuan chilli paste and soy sauce. Add wine to loose up the sauce..
- Add fish bites now. Gently mix in with everything else. Pour in boiling water to cover the fish. Allow it to braise on high heat for about 25~30 minutes. Turn very lightly to allow all ingredients to soak in delicious juice..
- Once the liquid reduced to half, transfer everything into a flat baking pan. Braised the fish in a heated oven for about 15 minutes to crispy things up. Decorate with green onions on top..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and enjoy life. This is doable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Alas, just about people don’t care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem right away. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to learn how to take care of it as early as possible. Your body has to have the right nutrients to operate at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. These days, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. This aisl is filled with what are today known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. By eating these superfoods, your body will more fit. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. As a result, it will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You need to include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits right now.