Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole.
You can cook Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of hot dogs, sliced into bite sized pieces.
- You need 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (8 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of each cumin, oregano, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 can (7.5 oz.) of refrigerated biscuit dough, biscuits quartered.
- Prepare 1 cup of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole step by step
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the hot dog pieces and cook them, stirring occasionally, until they have browned. Then remove them from the pan to a seperate plate and cover it loosely with foil..
- Add the peppers, onions and ground beef to the skillet. Cook until the beef is browned throughout and the peppers and onions have softened. Drain any fat, if needed. Then stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant. Then add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, hot dog pieces, seasonings, brown sugar and Worcestershire. Let it come to a simmer and preheat the oven to 350°F in the meantime. Grease a 9×13" baking pan and set it aside..
- Let the chili mixture simmer for 10 minutes or so if you have the time (to better develop the flavors). Then pour the mix out into the prepared baking pan. Gently stir in the biscuit pieces and pop it in the oven for 25 minutes. After that, remove it and sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top. Return it to the oven until the biscuit pieces are completely cooked through (mainly the pieces in the center). This really depends on your oven…it can take anywhere from 5-15 minutes. Then serve..
Going Green for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One of the best reasons for going green is to slow down and enjoy life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Too many people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You must learn how to look after it the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you choose nutritious foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. More and more people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Today, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse certain illnesses. Consuming these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole grains and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.